Did you know...
Children's National Medical Center is a member of Children's Miracle Network Hospitals, an alliance of 170 hospitals with two simple goals:
- Help as many children as possible by raising funds for children's hospital services
- Keep funds in the community in which they were raised to help local children
That means your gift to Children's Miracle Network Hospitals will help make miracles happen for Maryland and Washington D.C. children who courageously face health challenges greater than most of us can imagine.
Children's Miracle Network Hospitals helps by:
- Paying for expenses not covered by insurance - things like medicines, therapy, hearing aids, wheelchairs, travel to stay with hospitalized children, formula and diapers.
- Providing support services like scholarships to special summer camps for kids and help for parents grieving the loss of a child.
- Helping hospitals and other health care facilities purchase important equipment they could not otherwise afford, like emergency pediatric resuscitation carts, infant car seats for safety, specialized hearing equipment, or playroom toys.